Semi-Permenant Makeup In Newton Abbot
Visit our newton abbot semi-permenant makeup artist
Specialist Makeup Artist
Alexandra Bella our makeup specialist tailors treatments for each client.
Micropigmentation, also known as semi-permanent makeup, enhances facial features such as eyebrows, lashes, and lips, and improves conditions like scarring and uneven pigmentation. Correct all those years of over plucking and take hours off your daily regime with a set of beautifully symmetrical eyebrows that will instantly enhance all your facial features.
People typically choose micropigmentation either because they have physical limitations that make applying makeup difficult on a regular basis, or simply as a way to save time. People with alopecia, a form of hair loss, may choose micropigmentation to create an appearance of eyebrows where the hair has been lost.
REASONS FOR CHOOSING MICROPIGMENTATION
- Convenience – Saving up to 100 hours a year in makeup application.
- Non-Allergic – Certain skin types are easily irritated by traditional makeup, All of our pigments are mineral based and Hypo-Allergan .
- Application Ease – People with medical conditions such as arthritis have difficulty applying makeup.
- No More Smears – Micropigmentation resolves the smear problem.
- Aging Changes – Micropigmentation can enhance the positives and mask the negatives. It is commonly used for uneven lip lines and discoloration areas of the skin.
- Tearing Eyes or Irritated Eyes – LASIK surgery, contact lenses, and excessive time spent in front of a computer screen (read about computer vision problems) can all create reasons for micropigmentation.
- The Outdoors – It can be tough to manage makeup application if you spend much time outdoors, whether you’re an athlete or simply have an active lifestyle.
- The Natural Look – Micropigmentation offers the “natural woman” look.
- Hair Loss – People who have suffered from hair loss have benefited from micropigmentation for eyebrows, sideburns, and the hair line.
- Skin Discoloration – Certain skin disorders, genetic traits, and deformities can alter skin colour. Micropigmentation may improve a cleft lip, or scars.
THE MICROPIGMENTATION PROCEDURE
Since the surface layer of the skin (epidermis) continually undergoes a natural exfoliation process, the colour is tattooed on both the surface skin layer and the skin layer below (dermis layer). A topical aesthetic is applied before and after treatment to reduce discomfort. Tiny, metabolically inert pigment granules are implanted below the epidermis.
You can discuss the lightness and darkness options with the practitioner. Typically, patients use a lighter colour and return for additional treatment to darken the colour if needed.
After the procedure, cool ice packs can be applied to reduce discomfort. Sun protection is important after treatment. If you have a history of cold sores, your doctor can prescribe medication to prevent a reaction.
Book for a Free Consultation
I always have had the most amazing results whilst always making me welcome , leaving feeling confident and looking fabulous
First time client
I had been considering treatments like Dermal Fillers for quite a while and living in Newton Abbot I contacted the Beresford clinic. Feeling nervous I was immediately put at ease Jules was kind and patient answering all my questions and clearly knows her stuff! The whole process was explained fully by the Dr. and after taking my medical history I was happy to go ahead.
After the Dermal filler treatment I wondered why I was so apprehensive to begin with! WOW what a difference. My family and friends have complimented the noticeable difference and I couldn’t be happier.