Please ensure you are up to date with the latest information on this page regarding booking and attending your appointment at the clinic
The Beresford Clinic has been working very hard over the past few weeks to ensure that our patients and practitioners are kept safe upon the reopening of the clinic.
The wellbeing and satisfaction of our patients is the utmost importance and we have developed protocols to ensure your visit to the clinic is safe. These protocols include:
- Clinical staff will be taking all precautions necessary to minimise risks and any member of our team who develops symptoms or comes into contact with someone who has symptoms will not be permitted to enter the clinic
- The Beresford Clinic team has extensive knowledge and experience of infection prevention protocols and clinical training in infection procedures
- The Beresford Clinic team will be wearing all appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE) including masks and gloves.
- Appointment times have been staggered to ensure that every treatment room and all equipment can be properly sterilised and cleaned between each appointment.
- We have developed a system to ensure that our patients are entering the clinic through various entry points to ensure there is no contact with other patients or staff that is unnecessary.
- Our waiting room is closed to the public and we ask our patients to wait in their cars and call us to confirm their arrival, we will then come and get you and direct you to your safe point of entry into the clinic.
Your satisfaction at The Beresford Clinic is extremely important to us, and although your experience here may be a little different to your previous visits, please be assured that you will always receive the same high quality treatment, care and attention that the clinic has built its reputation upon, and that our practitioners and staff will do their utmost to ensure your visiting experience is enjoyable and professional.
The Beresford Clinic understands that whilst there has been extensive progress made throughout the UK in the reduction of COVID-19 infections, there may still be a risk to local communities: The clinic has therefore made steps to bring these risk to a minimum by limiting your time within the clinic, removing the risk of contact with non-essential staff or other patients and obtaining as much information as possible prior to your visit regarding any possible risks. To help us ensure that The Beresford Clinic is a safe and sterile environment for all our practitioners and patients, we require the following information to be reviewed ahead of booking with the clinic, and prior to attending your appointment:
- If you, someone who lives with you, or someone you have been in contact with have symptoms relating to COVID-19 please do not come to the clinic.
- Please inform the clinic prior to your visit if you are feeling unwell for any reason whether the symptoms are related to the known COVID-19 symptoms or otherwise.
- If you or any member of your household tests positive for COVID-19, do not attend your appointment and inform the clinic at your earliest opportunity.
- If you, or any member of your household develop COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days post visit to the clinic, please contact us at the earliest opportunity.
- When visiting the clinic for your treatment, please do not arrive any earlier than 5 minutes prior to your treatment time and wait in your car, we will then come and get you to bring you safely into the clinic.
- Because of the importance of staggered treatment times and the need for sterilisation and cleaning of our treatment rooms and equipment, if you arrive late for your appointment, we may not be able to accommodate you.
- Please come to your treatment alone, no one who is accompanying you will be allowed to enter the clinic and to ensure the safety of all, we request that you wait inside your vehicle upon arrival. If you have mobility needs or health issues that require you to be accompanied to the clinic, please ensure we are aware of this prior to your appointment.
- Please be aware that our waiting rooms are closed.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for you to use upon entry to and departure from the clinic.
- All patients will be asked to wear masks where appropriate, if you wish to wear a mask, we will provide one for you here at the clinic.
- Please observe the current social distancing guidelines at all times prior to and post treatment.