Microblading, also known as semi-permanent makeup or Micropigmentation, enhances facial features such as eyebrows, lashes, and lips, and improves conditions like scarring and uneven pigmentation. Correct all those years of over plucking and take hours off your daily regime with a set of beautifully symmetrical eyebrows that will instantly enhance all your facial features.
People typically choose this method either because they have physical limitations that make applying makeup difficult on a regular basis, or simply as a way to save time. People with alopecia, a form of hair loss, may choose microblading to create an appearance of eyebrows where the hair has been lost. The procedure is carried out by simulating a natural hairstroke.
REASONS FOR CHOOSING MICROBLADING
Microblading is the newest technique of permanent make up in the UK… it is tattoing without the use of machines, completely done by hand to give the most natural thin hair strokes possible.
- Convenience – Saving up to 100 hours a year in makeup application.
- Non-Allergic – Certain skin types are easily irritated by traditional makeup, All of our pigments are mineral based and Hypo-Allergan .
- Application Ease – People with medical conditions such as arthritis have difficulty applying makeup.
- No More Smears – Microblading resolves the smear problem.
- Aging Changes – Microblading can enhance the positives and mask the negatives. It is commonly used for uneven lip lines and discoloration areas of the skin.
- Tearing Eyes or Irritated Eyes – LASIK surgery, contact lenses, and excessive time spent in front of a computer screen (read about computer vision problems) can all create reasons for microblading.
- The Outdoors – It can be tough to manage makeup application if you spend much time outdoors, whether you’re an athlete or simply have an active lifestyle.
- The Natural Look – Microblading offers the “natural woman” look.
- Hair Loss – People who have suffered from hair loss have benefited from microblading for eyebrows, sideburns, and the hair line.
- Skin Discoloration – Certain skin disorders, genetic traits, and deformities can alter skin colour. Microblading may improve a cleft lip, or scars.
Since the surface layer of the skin (epidermis) continually undergoes a natural exfoliation process, the colour is tattooed (done by hand, without the use of machines) on both the surface skin layer and the skin layer below (dermis layer). A topical aesthetic is applied before and after treatment to reduce discomfort. Tiny, metabolically inert pigment granules are implanted below the epidermis.
You can discuss the lightness and darkness options with the practitioner. Typically, patients use a lighter colour and return for additional treatment to darken the colour if needed.
After the procedure, you will receive a care pack and a follow up appointment approx 4 weeks later.
Sun protection is important after treatment. If you have a history of cold sores, your doctor can prescribe medication to prevent a reaction.
The Beresford Clinic; For Microblading in Newton Abbot, Torbay, Exeter, Plymouth, Devon.
If you wish to purchase skin care products, please visit our sister site http://dermarella.com/.